Mr. Griffo's Page
Welcome to Mr. Griffo's Website
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Home Room: 7-1
Period 1: 7-1 Enrichment
Period 2: US History I: 7-2
Period 3: World History: 6-2
Period 4: US History II: 8-2
Period 5: US History II: 8-1
Period 7: World History: 6-1
Period 9: US History I: 7-1
Thursdays: Will be the day I offer Extra Help for my students
RULES FOR MR. GRIFFO’S CLASS
1. There will be NO TALKING IN CLASS, EXCEPT if you are Asking or Answering a Question.
2. You MUST BRING your Folder, Study Guide, Note Book and SOMETHING TO WRITE WITH, to Class EACH AND EVERY DAY.
3. NO ELECTRONIC DEVISES OF ANY KIND WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE CLASSROOM. This MEANS: Cell Phones; I-Pods; I-Pads, MP3 Players; Walk-Mans; CD Players; Lap Top Computers; Kindle, Nook OR any kind of Tablet. EXCEPT the McKinley School issued Chrome Book
4. NO HEAD PHONES OF ANY KIND WILL BE ALLOWED IN CLASS. EXCEPT when used with the McKinley School issued Chrome Book
5. If these items are found by me in Class, they will be confiscated and taken to the Main Office and turned in to the Vice-Principal.
6. NO FOOD OR DRINK IS ALLOWED IN THE CLASSROOM.
7. Homework will be completed and handed in on TIME.
8. Classwork will be completed and handed in on TIME.
9. No one will make any threats or say curse words or BULLY anyone in the Classroom.
|I am a Graduate of Secaucus HS (Class of 1979) and of Seton Hall University (Class of 1984) and have been teaching in the North Bergen School District since 2003. This is my 24th year in teaching.|