Welcome to McKinley
Moderator: Ms. Pichardo
Safety Patrol Club at McKinley School has made the commitment to promote safety.
- Be a positive example for other students
- Keep their classmates safe
- Be responsible
- Have a helpful attitude
- Be a good role model by being respectful
- Opening and closing doors
- Being respectful to the school staff and students
- Monitoring the hallways
- Helping students who are tardy
- Keeping school areas safe, such as stairways, hallways, playground, and the cafeteria.
- Helping students get to class or designated areas without running
- Assisting/working cooperatively with adults in assigned areas (gym, cafeteria)
- Greeting families as they enter the building each morning